Consultant – Low Carbon Renewable Energy Transition
Join act renewable and help drive the corporate renewable transition, by supporting multinational corporations’ efforts to decarbonize their value chain and improve environmental sustainability.
Would you like to gain experience working with multinational corporates to support on carbon emission reduction strategies, and advising on how to transition to renewable energy? If yes, this exciting opportunity at act renewable GmbH is for you!
Who we are:
act renewable GmbH is an independent, internationally focused renewable energy strategy advisory, headquartered in Munich and present with offices in Vietnam. We have an ambition to accelerate and simplify the path to zero-carbon emissions for multinational corporates*. We are currently expanding our activities and team in Asia rapidly and are looking for a renewable energy advisor and project manager to support our clients with advice focused on renewable energy implementation.
We are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
- Education: university degrees in environmental/ electrical/ energy engineering or related fields. Preferably with an MSc or MEng.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in consultative manner to delivering practical solutions to clients on sustainability improvements (e.g. energy, environment, GHG inventory, target setting and reduction strategies) in their business.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of how to process data in common tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
- Passionate about solving environmental and renewable energy challenges with strong analytical capability and knowledge in corporate sustainability and trends at local and global levels.
- Experiences working at corporate/brands or supply chain level on sustainability, GHG reduction, environmental or energy topics is an advantage
- A motivated and independent character, capable of working both collaboratively and autonomously, and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Structured and logical mind-set, strong execution capabilities with clear attention to details.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Conscientious and competent in terms of interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and presentations skills, with the ability to present information with confidence to various stakeholders in a simplistic way.
- Language: Vietnamese (native), proficient business English skills
- Willingness to undertake occasional business travel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What are your Responsibilities?
- Work closely with team members on multiple projects to ensure effective, on-time and on-budget delivery of projects in Southeast Asia, focusing on Vietnam.
- Support the team in implementing projects, particularly through research, data analysis, report writing, presentation writing and proposal writing on a wide range renewable energy strategy and implementation topics.
- Produce reports and presentations that clearly communicate research findings, explain technical issues in a transparent and easy to understand language and make a compelling business case and recommendations tailored to the client’s needs.
- Report to Project Leader and Team Leader on project progress, milestones achievement, financial performance and client satisfaction.
- Support act renewable in knowledge management, tools and methodologies development, to enable improved project execution and effective business development.
- Close collaboration on services development and delivery in alignment with the two parent companies RESET Carbon and BayWa r.e.
|act renewable office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Paid leaves: 15 annual leave days, 10 sick leave days, and other public holidays by law
- Private health insurance
- Most importantly, a fun and inspiring team!
*Act renewable GmbH is a joint venture between renewable energy developer BayWa r.e. renewable energy and environmental consulting firm RESET Carbon. By combining BayWa r.e.’s technical expertise with RESET Carbon’s corporate consulting insights, we offer business solutions for every stage of the corporate renewable energy transition.
get in touch